I could prepare this with more of my own ingredients (and will, at some point). But for now, this is an easy bbq marinade that completely changed my state of mind.
- 1/2 cup (or your other favorite brand, OR your own version)
- 1/2 cup (go or organic or something, if you want to feel good. and only go with Heinz, especially if you live in PGH)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic (especially if you aren’t smooching on anyone)
- salt, pepper (to taste)
- splash of water
1. Mix BBQ Sauce, Ketchup, Olive Oil and Garlic in a bowl.
2. Add your spices. Add your water, depending on how thick (or not thick) you want the marinade.
3. Coat tofu with the good stuff, quite well.
4. Bake tofu at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, and you are DONE-ZO.